Monday, January 30, 2006

I promise, I'm going to organize better next year. This was the scene last night as I spent about 6 hours trying to add up receipts and mileage in getting my taxes together. I'm the one who just jams all their receipts in a drawer and just sorts it out the second week of April. This year at least I'm not doing it last minute; I'm actually getting my taxes done this week. I decided to go to a professional this year, but I still had to organize everything before I brought it to him. It was pretty painless, and I've already got my 2006 spreadsheet going no more big drawer of crumpled, coffee stained receipts.

In other news, the Pullems have their own blog now. So now there's another place to see pictures of my incredibly cute nieces.

1 comment:

The Pullems said...

In case I forgot to mention it out when I sent you this picture, please note the TWO bottom teeth! -Lisa (aka Mommy)