Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Hmm, I wonder how my ride will go today. I've got some intervals to do later. It's the first time doing LT intervals in a long time. I hope I've got the legs.


Froggy says, "It's flippin' cold!" Maybe I'll just wait a bit and have a little snack while I wait for it to warm up.


mmmm, peanut butter and banana on toast. My favorite!

Phew! I made it. That was a kick ass workout. Maybe it was the slight tail wind or because I was rocking out to White Zombie and Metallica, but I felt pretty dang good on those intervals today. I even went a little longer on the 2nd interval just cuz I could. Plus, I g0t to see the sweet view from the top. See my house? It's over there to the right... no up a little bit... no, over by that tree branch.


Whee, time to work on descending skills.... Watch out for the switchback. It'll get you. I almost died there a couple of weeks ago when some yahoo came flying around the corner. Bastard!

Hey, wasn't I just on top of that hill? mmm....coffee, maybe I'll just stop for a little cup of joe on the way home. I know, I know. I'm supposed to be cutting out the mid-day coffee. VOS is just 6 weeks away, but give me a break. I've already given up beer! I'm just going to wean myself off the coffee a little more slowly. I'm such a coffee whore, and don't even get me started on the little hershey chocolate kisses. Baby steps.


You know sometimes I really wonder why I do all this.


And then I remember, it's so that some day I can get so fast that I too have my own bus stop!

Later,

Renee

No comments: