Friday, January 20, 2006

So after all the snow last night, Steph had to clear the walk. Notice the lack of shovel, instead Steph uses a dust pan and broom. I think maybe we should invest in a shovel.


I had a little help getting through emails this morning. Look how fast I'm typing, my hands are just a blur.

I was working fast to finish up work a little early so I could get out and do some errands. I went to the bank where they were giving away free diet cokes and cookies. What a score. And it was a mini diet coke, for a mini like me.

I also had to run up to Scott's to get set up for my sweet new crankset. Scott owns Sibex Sports and can make almost anything out of titantium. If you want it light and you want it custom, Scott's your guy. Frames, forks, aerobars, he's making some cool stuff these days.

No comments: