Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My new TT wheels came in today.

Yah, I wish! No Mike actually is gainfully employed now and this is his first task for his new gig, gluing on about a million tires. He's wrenching for the Spike track team and he's getting all the stuff ready to go to the world cup race in LA next week.
After gluing tires all day, Mike got a little strung out from sniffing glue. Here he's shown on his downward spiral to smoking crack. (no mom, it's just a joke. that's not a crack pipe it's a adapter for a disk wheel).

Later Kate came by to pick up her TT bike. Here she ponders how much faster she'll go at the VOS TT next month. .... not very, since I had Mike fill the seat tube with concrete and only tighten every 3rd bolt when he built it (no sense in helping the competition get faster).

That's all I've got for today. (You know, even after huffing glue all day I don't think Mike thinks I'm as funny as I think I am.)

Thanks for stopping by.

- Renee

No comments: