Wednesday, January 25, 2006

About the only exciting thing I did today was go over to Eric Baar's to have him take the measurements for my new track bike. We'll that's pretty exciting. My track bike is way too small, if you can believe that. I had it made several years ago before I was as savvy a track racer as I am now (you know, two-time National Champ ;-)) . Eric owns Ground UP Designs and is making frames full-time now. He's made some bikes for some pretty good track racers before like J-me Carney and Jo Keisinowski, so I'm looking to go real fast in 2006.
Today my ride was pretty good. I went on the infamous Tour De Sewer (that is sewage treatment plant). It doesn't smell great at the start of the ride, but once you get out of town it's a nice flat day.
I came home to this in my room. Looks like someone got in to the yarn. Actually Steph gave the cats a ball of yarn to play with... and they did.

No comments: