Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Up the hill, down the hill, up the hill, down the hill. You get the idea. If this looks like the same hill you've seen before, you're right. We have a great climb in Colorado Springs to train on, the problem it's the only one. So it's the same hill day in and day out. Remember before when I was so psyched to be doing intervals, well by the 3rd week of the block I've just about had enough of this climb. By next week I will be cursing it.
Whenever you're out on Gold Camp you're bound to see someone else doing intervals. Here's Kate getting ready to do some Power Intervals (clearly before she started as she is still smiling).

Tonight while Jessica finished her Chipolte, she and I had a good discussion about power and training. We figured out a revolutionary performance marker; every rider should at least be able to ride at their body weight in watts. All I know is that I'm in big trouble if my weight ever reaches my watts at LT.

No comments: