Friday, January 06, 2006

Do you think I need a hair cut? This is my hair in it's natural state, and it's pretty much what it looks like even when I try to make it look any better. So I think it's about time to make a visit to the Rick.

After being perfectly coiffed by the Rick, the hair is looking much better. Better take a picture now because this is as good as it's going to look until I go back to see the Rick. By the way, Stewart got him the sweetest thing for Christmas!

Oh yah, DECAF SUCKS BALLS!

This is the Christmas that never ends! First the digital camera and then today I got a bushel of oranges from Dad in FL and this swell post-race wrap around skirt from my mom in NH. Thanks Mom, it's neato. It's the same one Martha has, and you should know that it's made of some space age material that does NOT stick to road rash. Do you think it fits? It's an extra small. I know I'm small, but I wouldn't say extra small.

Well, if it fits Mike, maybe it's not too small for me.

We also have a new houseguest/ roomate for the next month or so. Jessica, former CTS intern, has been in Bolivia all year working as a mountain bike guide. Sweet! Tierra del fuego Jessica.

Thanks for stopping by, but mainly stay classy.

Renee

No comments: