Saturday, September 30, 2006

Hitting Bottom. It doesn't take me long to hit bottom going in to the off-season. This year it only took 5 off the bike, eating junk, and drinking beer. Of course the push over the edge was the burger and fries at Fatburger on Friday. It is my usual tradition to have an annual fast food burger and fries at the end of the season.

And this is the result. I don't see how people eat this stuff all the time. It made me feel bad, real bad. In fact I didn't eat another meal until dinner on Saturday.

And Mike discovered what is wrong with American society with this baked potato he orderd. Who needs this much food?

So the sun has already set on my time off because I'm not sure I can stand it anymore. It goes so quick between not wanting to see my bike again and feeling like a fat sloth. I think I'll be back to working out again by Monday as my pants are already getting snug. That's just enough weight gain to motivate training, but not so much that I need to wear sweatpants all the time.

2 comments:

CT said...

to be considered really slothful you must have a triple thick chocolate milk shake with the burger and fries.

Unknown said...

bacon is good for you