Sunday, September 10, 2006

Swanky's Classic Race Report - Broncos Lose, VC Wins, again!

Me and the Meagan's. Thank god for uphill finishes and my teammates shutting down the chase.

I've always wanted to spray champagne on the podium.

Of course in Colorado we bring it with the champagne of beers. That's the way I roll, with a forty of Miller High Life.

So with my win today and Sharon's win yesterday that makes the second weekend in a row we've doubled up on wins. What a nice way to finish up the ACA season, and with that we also wrapped up the Best All Around Team competition. In a bit tighter race, our men's team also won BAT, awesome!

2 comments:

CT said...

40 of Miller! Perfect.

The Pullems said...

Congrats, Aunt Renee! When I told everybody the news, Jordi was especially thrilled for you because that meant you won a gold medal: "Mom, did she win a GOLD MEDAL??!" Yes, she did! "YAY!!" But now you have some explaining to do, because when I showed her this picture, she noticed right away and asked: "...where's the gold medal?"