Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Track Camp: Day 2, Fashion Day

So today was all about fashion as many of the riders were trying to start new trends.

Katharine Carroll starts in with the single knee warmer look.

That was soon to be copied by Alison Powers who incidentally has beaten the world TT champ in a time trial this year. (Congrats to Kristen Armstrong on winning World's today).

Clay took his in more of a"stay away from me because I crash a lot" look with his "lucky" shorts.

But Kelle Murdin wins the day with her "laundry day" multi-colored, multi-team ensemble.

Here Sima Trapp prays that we don't have to do any more 2k efforts today.

Later Brad Huff (left) entertains us with stupid human tricks on our recovery ride.

And Mike Friedman proves that it's not just funny for a normal size person to ride my bike around as Lara Kroepsch's bike is nearly as small as mine.

1 comment:

Scott Patton said...

Yo Yo Yo... share some of the goings-ons with the folx at FGF! Write me a report, email it to me, I will post it for you!