Saturday, September 23, 2006

Track Camp Day ??? - I dunno, but it's too damn cold to be riding bikes around in circles

Colby gives instructions in between teeth chatters. Note the additional accumulation of snow on the peak since yesterday.

I wish I could remember what the joke was it looks like it was real funny.

Creed's super duper secret aero bars for his "breakaways" in the mass start events at natz.

In the workout we did some sprints and flying kilos. I was not flying in the workout though.

In the afternoon we went to watch a few laps of the cross race in the midst of doing our road ride. A couple of guys from camp, Mike, Steph and just about everyone else in town raced too. Steph did awesome too to start off her cross season in style.

Later we went out to dinner at Il Vechinos. Note, I am not sticking my tongue out at you but rather trying real hard to take a good picture.

1 comment:

Kate Gracheck said...

Who has her arm in a sling???