Thursday, September 21, 2006

Track Camp Day 3: Winter Arrives

What a difference a day makes. It was shorts and short sleeves yesterday and today there's snow on the Peak.

Even Lara thinks it's cold and she's from Colorado.

The view from the back where I spent most of the day as I was off-the-back in the workouts. Phew, I'm flippin' tired. I think 5 days of racing before the camp was a bad idea.

Lipton Tea vs Victory Brewing. Today's head to head battle to finally answer the question what's better for performance, tea or beer?

To my surprise, tea won. The Lipton girls celebrate with a little break dancing.

Go Lipton, Go Party, Get your groove on...

Sima cheers them on.
Part deux: Green Tea vs Herbal Tea???

I don't know but all that tea drinking makes them have to go pee a lot.

(oh I almost forgot that whole sarcasm notification policy. most of this post was b.s. I mean except for the part about it snowing and me feeling like poop)

No comments: