Thursday, September 14, 2006

Fred Cappy Race Report: Night 2

Well tonight went much better, and the racing much more to my taste. It was a points race tonight, my favorite. I raced pretty well, but still ended up 4th. Eh, there's lots more racing this weekend.

Last night we saw wacky plaid shirt guy. Tonight it was just wacky Mike "meatball" Freidman in a Superman suit. Why? I don't think we'll ever know.

The CREF kids did tear up the race in the 10-mile as this was all that was left of the field by the end of the race. They just rode everyone off their wheels, it was impressive. Oh, and they also set a national record for the 10-mile event. It was like one long-ass team pursuit.

Ok, time for bed. I've got a time trial in 12 hours!

1 comment:

The Pullems said...

Are there always a lot of rainbows in CO? Just wondering...