Sunday, September 03, 2006

Gateway Canyons Fruita Criterium: Race report

because sarcasm is hard to convey in blog posts I am going to make an attempt from now on to indicate when I am being sarcastic.
Beth Fisk, with a little help from JT, bringing sexy back (sarcasm) with her big win in the crit. Here she is pumping iron before the race so she can intimidate all the other riders with her big guns (sarcasm). I would have to say I'm impressed with the move she made for the win though (not sarcasm). I attacked on 3 laps to go forcing the chase from the other team, then got caught with less than a half lap left. Beth immediately countered, attacked through the technical part of the course and held on to the finish. Sharon finished 3rd right behind Megan D.

What I want to know is why Sharon did not show us these new moves last weekend, they would have come in handy on the podium (sarcasm) as we went 1st and 3rd both yesterday and today (not sarcasm).

2 comments:

b fisk said...

i think i saw a thriller move at the beginning of the song!

reastman said...

perhaps, they were good moves afterall.