Thursday, June 01, 2006

Road Trip: Tulsa, Oklahoma.

So I'm headed to Tulsa this weekend to do a little racing. This is the first road trip for the Focus and the good news is you can fit a lot of junk in it.
Along the way we stopped at the BEST rest area in all of Kansas. It was just about the fanciest rest area I've seen. It was real nice.

Kate and I had lots of time to talk and chat on the 10 hour drive. Kate's fond of the "what ifs" questions and "what's your favorite" questions. Here's a good one. What artist/ musical group do you secretly like but would turn the station on the radio if they came on because you'd be too embarrassed if your friends found out you liked them?

My answer? I'm not telling you!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

chicken!!

Unknown said...

Kajagoogoo?

reastman said...

Ok, It's Kelly Clarkson!