Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I know many of the people reading this blog are in Colorado and I have a question. Why is it that in Colorado people think it's ok to drive in the passing lane going as slow or slower than the right lane? Do people not know they're not supposed to just hang out in the passing lane going 63 in a 75 when they aren't actually passing anyone? Every time I'm on the highway in Colorado this is enough to drive me insane. It's times like these when I wish I had an atomic ray gun mounted to the top of my car and I could just atomize these guys off the road.

3 comments:

Chad said...

here, here. you know, it is illegal now in CO to do that. i am going to put a siren on my car and start pulling people over.

The Pullems said...

I'm afraid this phenomenon is not limited to your state... but, you're right, no matter where it happens, it's always WRONG!! -L

Unknown said...

Why do we park on the driveway and drive on the parkway?