Thursday, February 16, 2006

Well, it's almost time to say good bye to Santa Barbara. I'm headed over the hill tomorrow to Buellton to start the CTS camp. I got in just over 20 hours on the bike in the past week, so I'd say it was a pretty productive training camp.

Last night the girls got ready to go to Valley of the Sun, it starts Friday. I'm so jealous. I want to race so bad. I mean I want to do the CTS camp because it's going to be lots of fun, plus it's always nice to get paid. I'm just bummed about missing the first team race.
Beth's all ready for VOS though. She brought the pimped out TT bike and she's rocking the TT helmet too.
Today I did the SB group ride again and then stopped for some coffee on the way home. This is actualy a picture of me having coffee on my ride the other day, but I didn't have my camera with me today so I'm recycling this photo. It basically looks the same except today I wore my team kit, had a cappuccino instead of an iced Americano, and sat out side instead of inside. Well, bascially every day has been the same here. Ride, beautiful scenery, coffee, eat, sleep, repeat. I could get used to this.

No comments: