Friday, February 24, 2006

Last day of camp. Our only objective for the day was to ride to view the Tour of California.

We had quite a strong group camped out on Foxen canyon for the group to come by.

All I have to say, is CREED NATION. I'm pretty bummed though, we didn't make it on to ESPN2 coverage.

We waited for what seemed like hours, and this was the only picture I got to take of the pack because I was really busy screaming for Creed and making sure we were turning in unison for the Creed Nation.

In the end it was still a very long day, we had to pack up camp and get ready to go back home. Amy C still finds time to laugh as we get ready for the last planned meal at camp. By the way, just in case you haven't figured it out already, Amy C is married to Mike Creed. That's why were all Mike Creed fanatics.

After dinner the athletes attending camp made sure none of us were empty handed. Here is Katie double fisted with wine. At the time I write this I am unsure of the total number of beers that have been purchased on my behalf, but I think it was a lot. Thanks to all for a great camp. It rocked.

No comments: