Saturday, February 18, 2006

Today was another pre-camp day at the CTS Buellton camp. All the coaches went out for a nice ride to Los Alamos. No, not where they make the bombs, that's in New Mexico.

I'm working to get better at taking pictures while I'm riding. Here you can tell I'm trying real hard.

I finally got a good one after several tries. There's CC (Chris Carmicael), Koop (my new boss), and Griffy (the boss of no one) trying to hold on to my blistering pace. P.S. Chris did get me in the town line sprint back to Buellton, actually Rick got both of us, but I only wanted to beat the big guy.

Here's Katie hard at work on her coaching duties after we got back from the ride. Katie, Amy Creed, and I are sharing a sweet suite this week.
"uhmmm, which way do we go?" Hopefully we won't have to ask that tomorrow as Lehman clearly detailed the routes we'll do tomorrow.

And as usual, Kurt is giving the metal sign... yes Kurt, we get it. You're so rock and roll.

1 comment:

The Pullems said...

As your sister, I must tell you that I 'm really enjoying the self-portrait shots the best. I love seeing a bit of your face in there! Keep it up! -Lisa