Monday, February 06, 2006

Typical Monday today. Very busy. It's now 7pm and I've been sitting at my computer since 7am minus one brief trip to Starbucks and to the post office. I've been very efficient today though. I got all my emails answered, reviewed about a million power files, mailed off my taxes, applied for health insurance (figured that'd be handy for when I start racing in a couple weeks), and then had Mike give a little TLC to Ed. I really didn't want to put any effort in to this bike, but it wasn't going to make it through the California trip without a little help. I haven't changed the chain since Superweek and that was like 10,000 miles ago. Not really but I can't use about half my cog set because the chain/ cassette are so worn and the cables and housing are junk. So Mike's doing a bit of work to Ed before I go. It'll make it easier to sell anyway once I get my new bike, which will probably come in pretty soon, but I doubt I'll get it before the end of March now because I'll be traveling so much. So I gotta make sure Ed's running real smooth.

1 comment:

The Pullems said...

Has that bike always had a name? You didn't tell us that while you were living with us.. -L