Tuesday, February 14, 2006

So we've resorted to the double coffee makers in the morning. There's only 5 of us in the house now but about 20 minutes after everyone is up all this is gone.
I haven't put any pictures of the house up yet, here's the view from the backyard. I have the room downstairs all to myself now. This house is the shiznit. I am going to have to figure out some way to move to Montecito. I think I'll only have to quadruple my yearly income to afford a studio apartment in S. B.
We went on the Santa Barbara group ride this morning. It was pretty good, fast at times, and with how my legs are feeling now that made it all the harder. The great thing is Santa Barbara has 4 group rides every week, I'm in heaven! Bring on the town line sprints.

In the evening Jon and I went out for a recovery spin. Note the long sleeves. It was kind of cold this afternoon, it was about 60 degrees. Unfortunately I think the unseasonably hot weather is gone, I'll have to make do with just really nice weather instead of the totally awesome weather we've had.

In honor of Valentines Day, I took a picture of this couple taking a romatic stroll on the beach. Happy V.D.

No comments: