Friday, February 10, 2006

That's what I'm talking about, fun and sun. Got in to Santa Barbara mid-day in time to get a ride in. I am disapointed though as I wanted it to be hot and instead it was only midly pleasant weather today.
The Santa Barbara airport is literally the smallest airport I've flown in to. You walk outside on the jetway straight from the plane to baggage claim which is about 50 feet away. Oh, and baggage claim is in this outside garage.
I got to the house and Beth showed me some tricks on her new skateboard.
Then Jon busted a sweet move. I guess he used to be a skate rat when he was a kid.
I played it a little more safe. P.S. skating in crocs is a bad idea.

Then Jon took me on a little tour of the hills around town. I think there's going to be a lot of climbing this week. Good thing I brought my 27!

No comments: