Thursday, May 18, 2006

tis the season for afternoon thunderstorms.

So I sit here and wait for this thunderstorm to pass. I had started out on my ride, after procrastinating it all day, and this storm rolls in. I thought it might just blow by, but nope. It started raining about a mile from the house, so I had to run back home for shelter. See, I'm not really looking forward to today's ride because 1) I'm really tired and b) it's a really hard workout. I think I'm pretty close to cracking, this has been a really hard block of training and I don't need much more than a nudge to go right over the edge. So when a tiny obstacle like a thunderstorm hits it's just about enough to make me want to lie down and take a nap. So the question is will I wait out the storm and finish my ride later? or will I just hop on the trainer and do my workout while I still have the tiniest bit of motivation left? or will I blow off my ride completely???

what a clifhanger!

1 comment:

b fisk said...

i must know how this ends. cliffhanger is right! call me about tulsa yo.