Thursday, May 04, 2006

I wish I had something exciting to blog today, but I don't. Instead of complaining about the weather and the fact I had to ride the trainer today (well, I didn't "have to" but it was 39 degrees and raining, so really!) I'll just relive my ride from yesterday with Mike.

(picture of Mike's backside, stock photo)

This is all I see every time I ride with Mike. He just sits at the front and I'll get towed around for however long it has to be. It works out well for me because Mike is Mr. Tempo. He'll just sit at the front all day and go a steady 200-220 watts and I'll sit behind at the very top of my comfort level. He's always good for my tempo training, and yesterday was a good hard day. I can tell it was hard ride yesterday because I've been hungry all day today, which isn't too good for my gravitational problem, but it is good for kicking my ass.

The only other cool thing I saw today was this photo of me from Grandview Heights last year. I was looking up the race info for this year and found it. Reminds me of a time when I was a bit fitter and faster.

1 comment:

The Pullems said...

Where do you get that stuff?? Never mind, I don't want to know!