Sunday, May 07, 2006

Aero helmet: the cyclist's birth control.

Because no one is going to find you attractive with this on your lid.

Today was the Rabbitt Mountain TT. I did double duty with the individual TT in the morning and then an hour later the TTT. Carmen and I both did well with Carmen in 2nd and me in 3rd. I would have liked to go faster, but wouldn't you always want to go faster unless you win???

And we did win the TTT. ...Get some!

Ok, ok, there were only two teams so we had a 50/50 chance, but at this early stage of the season a win is a win and we'll take it. See us chomping on our gold medals.

Here Beth gets real aero on my TT bike.

OK, I get it! It's real funny, tall person on a little bike. Yah, I'm real short. I get it, seriously. Real funny, ha, ha.

2 comments:

b fisk said...

seriously, it was fun!

Tripp said...

Haha... great post! Keep writing :)