Sunday, May 21, 2006

I wonder who is going to win the race today?

Unfortunately it wasn't us. Although Carmen and Beth finished well in 5th and 6th. I'm thinking Beth would have done even better if she hadn't been on the cruiser bike.

Actually, today's field was pretty loaded with pros, world champs, national champs, and soon to be up and coming pros. So we don't have a lot to complain about. You can't win them all I guess, well unless your name is Kori and you're just slummin' at a local race.

In other news, cool sunset in the parking lot of the King Soopers. I had to stop on the way home to get cat litter, fun! That marks the second time I've been to King Super's today. One in Boulder, one in the Springs, perhaps I will go to the one in Pueblo tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Pullems said...

Nice crocs! love, Lisa