Friday, May 23, 2008

So just a quick update. Here's the view from my hotel room. Bonus part is the race finishes right on that street in front about 500m down the road.

(p.s. Carol, when make our accomodations for Tulsa, I hope they are as good as this)


Roger took me out for a little ride today, and I have only two words to say... HOT!!!! It's like a million and two degrees out here. I think I may melt in to the pavement. So Rog took me out on the road we'll be racing in to Belize City on. This is it... about 70 miles of straight, flat, windy, and hot. Except the hot part, it should be right up my alley.

There will be more when I get a chance to update, which who knows what that will be.

4 comments:

The Pullems said...

Looks beautiful! Hope you have a great time (& stay cool)! Good luck on your race!

The Pullems said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thome said...

Good Luck Coach!!!!

b fisk said...

wow they have the internets in belize!