Monday, May 05, 2008

Although Carol is very fast on her time trial bike (as evidenced by her smoking us all at the Rabbit Mtn TT) she still is not above getting cat 4 marks on her legs. I do have to admit that this was probably the most perfectly placed cat 4 mark I've ever seen. Good job Carol.


So after the individual TT, we did a Team TT at the Rabbit Mtn. I will tell you that doing that last 500 m climb once was enough. But we did win... well we had a 50/50 chance of winning because only one other team showed up. At least we had more competition than the men's team, who had no other competition.

As a side note, just to let you know how fast Carol the Hurricane was yesterday, it took the power of 3 plus Carol to beat Carol's individual time by 1 sec in the TTT.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I like this rating business. Since this post featured my massive calves, I give it five stars.