Monday, May 26, 2008

Mission Accomplised!


Sorry for not keeping up to date on my big trip, but the internets are hard to come by in Central America.

I wanted to update quick on the result from yesterday. I came down to Belize to help my host Shalini win the biggest race in her country. It's a really big deal down here, and I'll tell you more about it when I have more time. But the result couldn't have been better. She was 1st, I was 2nd ,and I also took the queen of the hills and about 90% of the primes. Yah, they have primes in road races down here, I guess because the roads are so flat and straight. There were 36 primes, most of them cash, and 6 queen of the hills sprint. I made over $3,000 Belizian, which is about $1,500 US. Yah, it was a good day.

2 comments:

The Pullems said...

Congrats, sis! Way to go - we're very proud of you!

kennyk said...

Just another day at the office. Nice work girl!