Sunday, May 18, 2008

I had another good weekend of racing and hanging with the Farkingtons.

Beth and I went out for coffee this morning. Here she is enjoying her 2nd to last official bike ride before the baby comes. We went on the last official ride later in the day, and that wasn't as much fun. 8 months and still riding is pretty impressive anyway.

We also went bargain shopping at McGuckin's Hardware. Apparently it's the place to get your hard wares in Boulder.

Then we did some racing. Here you can see me getting passed at the finish for another 4th. I'm like perpetually in 4th place this year. I was 4th yesterday too. Oh well, we had fun racing, especially yesterday.

Dinner with the teammies and teammate-in-law Tim (well he will be officially in August anyway).

1 comment:

The Pullems said...

Lookin' good, sis! I, too, am impressed by your friend continuing to ride so far into her pregnancy! I imagine it can't be very comfortable balancing that big belly on that (relatively) tiny seat. Tell her good luck & hang in there!