Tuesday, June 19, 2007

So tonight was the first night I raced track this year. It's so much fun. I don't know why I screw around with road racing where you have to slog away for 3 hours before the excitement happens. In track racing, you get to sprint every few minutes and long races take like 15 minutes. A lot of races are even less than 5 minutes long. Screw riding around forever before anything good happens. In track racing, it's all good stuff happening.

So tonight I sandbagged and raced the C's points race. I got 2nd. Ok, before you bash me too hard for sandbaggging in the C's, the choice was the A/B Madison or the C's points race. Since the Madison often ends up like the picture above, I chose to do the points race. I love points racing. It's my absolutely favorite race of anything, track, road, crit, TT, you name it.

3 comments:

CT said...

wheel on stomach. nothing good could have come from that. ouch.

Unknown said...

I guess if you're going to get disembowled by a wheel, it might as well be a Lightweight, huh?

CT said...

Nice pick up on that I missed it. if I let you ride over my stomach, I get to use the wheels twice a week and on my birthday.