Sunday, June 24, 2007

So, the only thing I won today was the who provides the worst draft award (aka "who's the shortest?") With me in 1st, Little Dynamo Dombroski in 2nd, and former VC teammate Missy in 3rd.

Best news is I won the men's division too, although it was close.

In racing news, we had the crit and time trial today. Beth blazed it up in the crit, got off the front with a group, won the race and took a time bonus to move up a spot on the overall. Later in the afternoon, a hurricane blew in to Laramie, WY; it's name was Carol. Carol once again blew everyone away in the TT. Beth also did a fine ride to move up to 2nd overall, and Lisa held on to the final podium spot for 3rd.


Although we got Excelorized again this weekend, I think the team did a great job. We got two on the final podium, we won the crit, and perhaps the greatest victory of all is that the whole team survived my bad mood this weekend. Great job ladies (p.s. you have about 28 days until my next bad mood).


The End.

1 comment:

JT said...

At least you have some competition in the women's category. I have all the guys beat by a long shot.

Ha, I think this may be the only time in my life that I am content with second place. ;)