Saturday, June 02, 2007

So, it just hit me that 1987 was 20 years ago. I realize this must hit every 30-something at some point in time, but it's just shocking when you realize how long ago your social development happened.

I could summarize my social development a lot by the movies of the time. Not necessarily by the movies that came out in 1987, but rather the movies that came out in 1986. That's because I got to watch these over and over again on VHS in 1987. Yes, that's not Beta, not DVD, but in fact, VHS.


All time favorite movie.

Sums up high school pretty well. Ok, not my high school, but someone else's much cooler high school.

Well, isn't this really on everyone's fav list?

Anthem for teen angst.

1 comment:

CT said...

top gun! one of the all time greats. I'll have what he's having - hemlock?