Friday, March 03, 2006

So I started my drive to California on Wednesday night. I made it to Grand Junction and went through my favorite place in all of Colorado.

The view of Glenwood Canyon at night just isn't the same. I don't think I quite captured it with this pic.

Utah on Thursday was much more scenic during the day.

It's always important to eat healthy snacks while driving on a long trip.

I made it to Vegas just after sundown. That place is a trip. I wanted to stop and take pictures, but I was too scared. That place is like sensory overload.

Friday I finished the drive through the Mojave desert where it rained. Then it snowed once I got to California. So not at all the weather I wanted.

Finally I reached my destination of Merced, CA. Here's the view from the veranda of our hote room. Ghettolicious!

No comments: