Sunday, March 26, 2006

Redlands Race Report: Stage 3, Sunset Road Race
So this is kind of what I felt like today. It's funny the Sunset Loop race is usually so hard because it comes at the end of 4 or 5 days of racing. This year Redlands was only 3 days and with only a crit and TT before Sunset, it still felt just as hard. We all did pretty well today, we all suffered but made it through, and the best part is we all moved up in GC today. So eventhough I felt like a snail out there, I think everyone else did too.

The best part of the Sunset race is the fun downhills and technical turns. Here are the men going through it much faster than I was today. It's probably the most fun road course I'll do each year. It's like a big criterium on crack.


We all went out to dinner after the race and stopped by this weird erotic...I mean exotic... reptile store. Beth thought it was the aces, but Pam and I had to leave. I was getting the willies looking at all those snakes.... check Beth's blog for more pics because I heard she took a lot.

No comments: