Thursday, March 09, 2006

Here's the view from Refugio. I am definitely moving to Santa Barbara. I think I'll call Steph and see if she'll adopt the cats so I don't have to go back to yucky Colorado. It's so freaking beautiful here I can't stand it.
Up Refugio, Grant's still all smiles.
Until I told him he had to climb up this too after doing Refugio.
I saw some CHiPS too patrolling Painted Cave looking for skate borders. I still hum that theme song every time I see one of those California Highway Patrol guys.

Once we got up to Gibraltar it was windy as all get out up there. I nearly blew over! Good thing I was playing coach again and didn't have to climb it.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

please stop posting the amazing photos of the sb rides, it's making me homesick. you didn't know but sb is now my home, i just live in denver 50 weeks a year.