Saturday, May 26, 2007

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the view from our velodrome is better than any other track in the country.

In other news, I haven't blogged much this week. So I thought I'd catch up on a few things.


-I slept until noon today and missed the group ride. I wish I had slept in just to be lazy, but unfortunately it was because I was up sick in the middle of the night. I think it was food poisoning.
- Sleeping on the bathroom floor last night made me realize something. I really need to mop the bathroom floor. So I did today.

- On the track this week Clay taught me how to do madison slings. Although I still need a lot of practice, I certainly like throwing in little 11 year old Ben instead of the big load that is Clay Worthington.

- Also I did find some Coke Blak and drank 3 today. Is that too many?

No comments: