Sunday, May 27, 2007

What a nice day for a ride.


I took off early and did the hour of power* before the group ride, rode the Air Force Academy with the group, and then a lap through the garden on the way home. 4 hours and 1800 kilojoules later, I'm kind of tired.

* hour of power would be the 15 min ride over to Gold Camp, the 25 minute (for me) climb up to the dirt, and then the 15 minutes back to town. Ok, it's really only 25 minutes of power, but still good if you only have an hour to ride.


In all a great day and good ride, and the scenery around here is awesome. I know I've lived here for 12 years now, but it doesn't always look this pretty. I guess there's a pay off to all those snowy days this winter and all the rainy afternoons we've had lately.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was down in Sparkyville all weekend. Why the HELL are all the restaurants closed on Sundays!?!?