Saturday, May 12, 2007

Another day, another win. I think at this point we can stop saying "we" got the team win because Beth did some darn impressive riding all by herself to guarantee the victory at Wheels of Thunder, thunder, thunder.

My day wasn't terrific. I kind of botched up the field sprint. I ended up 6th. Anne was 5th, but took a prime early in the race. So all in all, the VC juggernaut won and took 4 of the 6 $50 primes (ok, really Beth juggernaut as she took 3 of the 4 primes and the win). It was a good day.

In the morning I did some mentoring in the cat 4 women's race which was fun. What wasn't fun was getting up there to race at 8am.... then have to wait until 4:20pm for my own race.

Jessica came up for the cat 4 race, it was her first crit ever. She did great.

I want to end on a little public service announcement. All that needs to be said is NO, just don't do it. Nobody needs to see that. (You're just lucky I didn't post a shot of the front end, this is a PG rated blog afterall)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is that a reverse "Manmel Toe?"