Friday, May 18, 2007

Sorry no blog updates this week. I've been busy with camp all week. This time Climbing Camp and twice the athletes... triple the work.

Good thing I have lots of help. The coaches and mechanics at this camp have really been fantastic.

Too bad as camp manager I don't get out on the road to have fun... look at how much fun they're having. I have to stay back at the office, make the bottles, and steer this ship away from the gigantic icebergs.

We're lucky to have Gord Fraser as in Lazer back again for camp this week.

On a completely unrelated and uninteresting note, I'm watching Cocktail on TV tonight and although it is the ultimate cheesy 80's movie, it makes me nostalgic. It was my "first date" movie for my first real boyfriend back in high school. Ok, kind of lame, but I still watch the damn movie whenever it comes on.

1 comment:

CT said...

I bet you have Top Gun in the library too.