Sunday, May 20, 2007

Apparently there is a new phrase that all the camp staff are using these days and it's called "getting Renee'd". That apparently is what happens when a small, fiesty camp manager strongly suggests you do your job correctly.

Like when small, fiesty camp manager suggests you show up to dinner wearing slacks (yes slacks) and a clean shirt to dinner at camp instead of grubby jeans and a hoodie sweatshirt.... that's getting Renee'd.

or when small, fiesty camp manager suggests you come help wash bottles now, not later.... that's getting Renee'd.

I think I like that. I'm going to start using that all the time now, and maybe talking about myself in the 3rd person more too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got Renee'd once, and it was a harsh one, too. It had something to do with not answering my phone at the office. Can you guess who I am?

Unknown said...

George is getting upset!

Anonymous said...

Don't you mean 'getting Henri'd"?

reastman said...

Answer #1: Busher.

Answer #2: No, it's kind of like getting Donna'd

reastman said...

or is that wee donna'd?