Monday, March 26, 2007

So I've been doing a bit of product testing the last couple of days. I got my new team issue saddle, and well, I'll have to say the jury is out. See, when you ride the same make and model saddle for years and years your butt kind of gets used to it, and this one just feels weird. Not bad, just wierd. It's kind of like going from your well broken in Birkenstocks (if you were a hippie) to a pair of Dansko clogs. It's not that the clogs aren't comfortable, they're just a lot different than the way your comfy sandals feel.

I've also tried Spike a couple of times too. It's a super charged energy drink, you know the kind that makes the news because teenagers OD on it and end up in the ER. And you know I can take as much stimulant as anyone, give me a quad cappuccino and chase it with a Red Bull, but this one is just too much. I can't tell if I'm not getting anything from it or so much that my body is just going in to shock and nearly slipping in to a coma.

2 comments:

CT said...

spike - lordy - I tried 1/2 of a can 2 weeks ago - holy moly - enrgy is right - not sure I can handle it though.

Anonymous said...

girl...you know i am going to pound half a can before the koppenpoo so i can attempt to stay up with the k to the c.


bfisk