Saturday, March 10, 2007

I had to go to Boulder this morning for the annual pilgrimage.

It's where the purple panted pedal pushers climb to the top of the mountain to pay homage to their leader Barney the dinosaur and eat Skittles.

No.... it was just team picture day.

Strike a pose.

We went for a little ride with the boys after the team pictures and we did that Super James climb again, that same climb I bonked on the other day. This time it was much better... about 40 minutes better, and I even beat a couple of the boys. What a difference two days and a decent breakfast makes.

The only thing that was really epic about the day was the 12-mile descent because we got a combination of snow, sleet, freezing rain, rain, and hypothermia. So far this Super James climb has gotten the best of me either on the way up or on the way down. Next time I will bring my 27, eat a lumberjack breakfast, AND bring both a rain jacket and thermal.

No comments: