Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Best Day Ever.

So today wasn't the best day ever because it was nice and sunny, and we had an awesome ride, and got to see Discovery out on the road training again. No, it was the best day ever because I got to meet Ivan Basso in person and even got to take my picture with him.

See me in the pink...


I got a real picture with him too. Could I be grinning any more? I was like a 13-year old girl at a Backstreet Boys concert. "AAAhhh Ivan, I love you". I'm pretty sure I'm going to get fired tomorrow because I made an ass out of myself getting all google-eyed and starstruck at Discovery's hotel. Well, it's not like I asked him autograph my bra or anything...

I got to meet Eki too, but he's pretty low on the hot meter compared to Basso.

All through dinner the guys kept giving me crap about how much I was in love with Ivan Basso. Kurt even made some doodles for me.

Meanwhile he ate his sausage with laughter.

After dinner we had a little staff whiffle ball game. My team, of course, won. Lehman will try to tell you I bobbled the ball and it wasn't a fair catch, but that's just sour grapes.

2 comments:

CT said...

13? I would say more like 16.

The Pullems said...

Wow, I didn't know you had that degree of grin in you! When I showed this picture to Jordi, even she noticed! When I asked her if she could see how you were smiling on your blog, she responded, "Really big!!"