Thursday, February 01, 2007

So I realized I hadn't posted many riding pictures from camp this week. Mostly it's because I haven't taken my camera with me each day because it's been raining a bunch. So I thought I'd catch up with some pics I have taken.

Most mornings it looks like this with fog and mist and kind of damp. It's pretty chilly too until about 10 am.

Day 1, riding in the rain.

Speaking of riding, check out my sweet camp bike. It's a 44cm Specialized Ruby. It's actually nicer than my regular bike, and it fits me better too. I'm going to hate to give it up. It's full carbon frame, carbon cranks, seat post, bars, ect and pretty dang light. The Zipp wheels are actually on loan from the SRAM guys, but I figured it out, all you have to do is get a "convenient" mechanical early in the week and presto, super fast wheels the rest of the week.

The ride out on the 1 on Wednesday. It was a beautiful day yesterday.

We had another sunny day today finally, and with just a couple days of rain it's already starting to get green around here. It's been very brown this year.

Out on Foxen today getting in a few extra miles. I finally got tired from riding today which was nice because I haven't gotten to do as much riding this year at camp.

And while I'm at it, I might as well post another picture of Basso.

1 comment:

CT said...

Basso ---- what a poser.

Glad the sun came out for you.