Monday, January 22, 2007

Breakfast Cake.
Today was Steph's birthday, and because I'm such an awesome roomate I braved the frigid, artic cold this morning to get Steph a Wooglin's muffin for breakfast. (of course the minor benefit to me for doing that is that I also got a muffin for breakfast...yum!)

Later, we had more cake. Leslie, Tom, and Amy came out to dinner with me, Mike and Steph at Sontero.

I think this is when Steph cast a majic spell on the cake to remove all the calories. Mike stares in disbelief.

The Dunlaps' reactions to cake majic. Odd to run in to them at Sontero as the last time we were here was for Greg's birthday.

3 comments:

b fisk said...

flattering picture of the world champ! happy bday stef, eat more cake.

Anonymous said...

What is "majic"???... Is it anything like "magic"????

reastman said...

apparently I would not win the world champ spelling bee contest. Trajic but true.