Monday, January 29, 2007

Day 2 of camp. Today one of my athletes made a guest appearance at camp which was very cool. His name is Bruce and he's on the Canadian Paralympic team. We like him eventhough he's from Canada.

This was the most exciting thing I say all day. Ivan Basso chasing back up to the Discovery Team ride after a flat. Really it's him, I swear. I saw Lance too, but who needs another picture of Lance?

We lucked out that we didn't get rained on, but unfortunately Jose did when it started raining after we got back.

Before dinner we did some video analysis of yesterday's ride. You can see me giving the Robbie Hunter elbow to this guy showing him how it's done in the skills ride.

Kurt enjoys some local flavor from the Sandstone winery to unwind from the long day.

Later that evening Steve entertains us with the Robot.

2 comments:

CT said...

Ok sure - test - what road did you see "basso" on?

reastman said...

alamo pintado