Sunday, November 19, 2006

The things I bought today...

Space heater, because it's flippin' cold in the basement.

Printer, scanner, copier, fax - multifunction station. Ok, so I don't actually have a phone line, but if I did, I could send a fax if I really wanted to. I haven't had a functional printer in over a month, it'll be nice not to have to go to the public library with all the degenerates of society to print stuff off anymore.

Flat iron, because I've got naturally curly hair and plus I'm so girly that I like spending lots of time doing my hair.

3 comments:

b fisk said...

did you need to take the printer apart to get it through the front door?

reastman said...

I like oversized technological equipment. It compensates for my own lack of size.

Kate Gracheck said...

Are you saying I am a degenerate?! I guess I will just come over to print now! :)