Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sharon is
a) practicing her new victory salute
b) telling us to "fight the power"
c) showing us the latest dance moves

uh, that'd be C. I believe this one's called "the sprinkler" (well it'd still make a decent victory salute)

"the power, it's all right in here"

Longmont Crit: This was what it looked like all day for me in the cat 3 men's race in which I won the super supreme ultimate tailgunner champion award. Not exactly the workout I intended, but at least I am very well practiced at closing gaps and sprinting out of every corner now.

The women's race went well except our plans for complete world domination were foiled again. Despite some good hard teamwork and both Beth and Sharon making the break, Beth ended up 2nd, Sharon 3rd. Then I fell asleep at the wheel for the field sprint. I think I was 7th and Anne was 8th.

Two rainbows on the way home - lucky much?

No comments: