Friday, August 18, 2006

Oh my god, so much fun. I got invited out with the ladies from Hammer racing last night. (note: not the same as my teammate Sharon the Hammer, but rather a whole team of racers who call themselves Hammer. )
I assure you I was tall enough to get on all the rides.

Wheee!

Getting scrambled in the scrambler... Melissa tipped the guy so we got like a 20 minute ride. I think he jacked up the speed too. I was kind of dizzy when I got off.

The best was the roller coaster...
Ready with anticipation.

"AHHHHH, we're all going to die!"

Ok it was a little scary mostly because I think it was built about 40 years ago and it seemed a little rickety. All I could say about Lakeside is that there seems to be a lack of safety equipment there. You might have fun, but you're taking your life in your own hands or in the hands of some teenage burnout operating the ride.

No comments: